The online MSN / Nursing Education degree program from Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences prepares registered nurses to take on leadership roles in nursing education across a wide range of higher learning institutions and hospitals. The program provides cutting-edge educational theory in clinical as well as adult learning, including curriculum design, teaching strategies, and assessment. Additionally, coursework explores topics such as:
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Innovation and technology
- Health care policy and finance
- Role development and leadership
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Program includes three face-to-face sessions on campus.
- Applicants should have a BSN from an accredited institution. Candidates with an RN plus a bachelor's degree in a non-nursing field can apply provisionally and complete a three-course bridge sequence.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate statistics course with grade C or better.
- Applicants must have appropriate health care licensure and certificates.