The online MSN degree program at Colorado Christian University is designed for nurses with a bachelor’s degree who are ready to take on greater leadership roles in health care. Graduates are prepared to practice nursing as ministry and be competent, compassionate, moral leaders who excel as servants, shepherds, stewards, and scholars while impacting the profession and the world.
The Nursing Education specialty emphasis prepares nurses to work as nurse educators in diverse settings such as colleges and universities, hospitals, long-term care, or home health and public health. The program emphasizes faith and learning while integrating holistic teaching methods, instructional design, Christian principles, teaching/learning principles, staff development strategies, student/nurse assessment, and program evaluation. The nursing graduate will be an innovative change agent while teaching within academic or health care settings with experience in using best practices in teaching.
- Submit current resume, Curriculum Vitae, or portfolio with a resume
- Hold a BSN from a regionally accredited higher education institution
- The college or university must have national nursing program accreditation from either CCNE or NLNAC
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- An admission interview
- A criminal background check
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission