AFFORDABLE. ACCREDITED. ACCESSIBLE
Want a better job? Looking for a new career? Thinking about starting your own business? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, everyone can now get the education they need for the life they want. Penn Foster High School, Penn Foster Career School, and Penn Foster College have educated millions of adults through their online, study-at-home programs.
When students complete their program through Penn Foster High School, Penn Foster Career School, or Penn Foster College, they are prepared for employment opportunities in some of today’s most in-demand career fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and the trades.
Penn Foster High School, Penn Foster Career School, and Penn Foster College programs contain a large amount of relevant, real-word applicable information that can be learned in a flexible, online format which is ideal for people who are interested in changing careers, but can’t take time away from their current job or family obligations.
WHY CHOOSE PENN FOSTER?
- All learning materials are available as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… anytime, anywhere.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster High School, Penn Foster Career School, and Penn Foster College offer over 100 career diploma, certificate, high school, and degree programs.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The tuition is among the lowest of all accredited, online schools. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interview tips, job search techniques, and more.
Accreditation & Licensing
Penn Foster is accredited by:
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
Penn Foster High School, Penn Foster Career School, and Penn Foster College have all met the high standards of integrity and performance set by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited for non-degree granting postsecondary programs, and Penn Foster High School is accredited for grades 9 through adult, by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association for Colleges and Schools.
Penn Foster Career School has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
All Penn Foster programs are affiliated with DANTES, which qualifies U.S. military personnel for tuition reimbursement.