Project Management concentrations are sought after by companies in every business sector. Through team projects, individual assignments and case studies, you will learn the skills to lead a project from inception to completion with Park University’s MBA in Project Management. Classes include subjects such as:
- Time and cost management
- Communications, risk and stakeholder management
- Human resource and procurement management
- Integration, scope and quality management
Combine these concentration courses with the core business classes, to develop a broad range of business knowledge that you can use to make strong strategic decisions within your organization.
Park’s online MBA program utilizes 8-week course formats, enabling an accelerated pace. It is entirely possible to complete your graduate degree within 15 months.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited United States institution of higher learning or a degree equivalent to a United States bachelor’s degree from an accredited foreign institution
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA from all colleges and universities attended
- Students with a cumulative GPA below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admission
- Official transcripts
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission