Ottawa University offers an online Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in School Guidance Counseling. This program provides resources and strategies for aspiring guidance counselors in K-12 environments. Graduates will be able to effectively walk their students through course selection, develop their leadership skills, and grow professionally.
- Official undergraduate transcripts (3.0 GPA – minimum requirement)
- Personal statement regarding career goals
- Current resume of professional work experience
- Additional information regarding awards and recognition
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission