The merchandising master's degree program is designed to provide buying and selling knowledge that relates to consumer behavior, product design and development, issues in global trade and retail systems, professional leadership development and retail practice, theory and management.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The online Merchandising program is offered through:
- Kansas State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Statement of intent
- Letter(s) of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission