The online post-baccalaureate merchandising certificate focuses on studies in consumer behavior, leadership, retail environment, and more.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
The online Merchandising program is offered through:
- Kansas State University
- North Dakota State University
- Oklahoma State University
- South Dakota State University
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Official transcripts
- 3.0 GPA, preferred
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission