The online Bachelor of Science in Early Care & Education for a Mobile Society (ECEMS) bachelor completion degree focuses on providing professional support for children and their families. Career opportunities include positions in childcare centers, preschool programs, Head Start, and before and after-school programs.
This program is offered through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (Great Plains IDEA); regionally accredited schools working in partnership to provide students with online opportunities. Students apply at their school of choice.
Participating schools include:
- Iowa State University
- Michigan State University
- South Dakota State University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- High school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts
- Resume of leadership & involvement
- SAT/ACT scores, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission