Oklahoma Christian University offers a General Master of Business Administration degree to the online student. This flexible Christian online MBA program is designed for working adults, lending the ability to enhance one’s career path while balancing academics. Faculty bring practical business experience to core courses including but not limited to:
- Information technology
- Financial services
- Strategic management
- Ethics and decision making
Career development services are available to students looking for professional opportunities, interviews or career fairs. Courses are designed to fit students needs, providing either a foundational coverage of business topics or a customizable experience to reach individual goals.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission