An online MBA in Leadership and Organizational Development is available through Oklahoma Christian University. Students can balance a career and academia with this flexible program led by faculty with real-world business experience. Applicable tools and techniques in leadership, management and development are acquired in a rigorous curriculum.
Students will master topics including:
- Human resources
- Nonprofit management
- Individual, group and system performance
- Team leadership in organizations
OCU is rooted in Christian values, offering a valuable perspective into the ethics and principles of contemporary business practices. Students have access to career development services including professional work opportunities, interviews and career fairs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Three recommendations
- GMAT or GRE test scores (waived for qualifying applicants)
- Leveling courses may be required for students without business prerequisites.
Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission