This online master’s in Social Work offers an Advanced Standing track to students who have recently graduated with a CSWE-accredited Social Work bachelor’s degree. Students can complete their master’s degree part-time online in less time than those in the general online track.
This graduate program in Social Work focuses on preparing students to work in rural environments as clinical social workers. Students will learn the skills and knowledge necessary to work with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities. Graduates will be eligible to take a licensure exam toward independent licensing in all 50 states.
Students will gain competencies set by the Council on Social Work Education, such as:
- Advance human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice
- Engage in policy practice
- Intervene and evaluate practice with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior
- Engage diversity and difference in practice
- Must have a CSWE-accredited Bachelor of Social Work degree completed within the last five years
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Final undergraduate field evaluation
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of reference
Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission