Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are 5-weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options.
- Get started quickly — eight start dates each year.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have an associate or diploma in nursing
- Requires an active unencumbered RN license
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, US Territories, International