Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are 5-weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options.
- Get started quickly — eight start dates each year.
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online program: 60 credits
- Hold a conferred associate degree or diploma in nursing from a state-board-of-nursing-approved program
- Have a 2.0 or higher cumulative GPA from all previously attended postsecondary institutions
- Hold an active U.S. nursing license
- Have transferable equivalent of Ohio University's ENG 1510 Writing and Rhetoric I
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission