Nova Southeastern University offers a Master of Science in College Student Affairs. Student affairs are usually addressed in the department services and support for students at institutions of higher education to enhance student growth and development.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- A grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher in last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework or a master's degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- Personal statement
- A sample of academic writing
- Two academic or professional letters of recommendation
- A resume or curriculum vita
- An interview may be required for admission to the program
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) now administers both NCATE and TEAC accreditation. Current accreditation status under NCATE and TEAC for education programs will continue through the accreditation term, during which they will be CAEP Eligible.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges