The online MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management enhances knowledge and understanding of how multiple companies and components come together in an upwards or downwards system. The curriculum consists of core MBA courses in addition to specialized Supply Chain Management courses that look into such key concepts as:
- International Transport and Logistics
- Customer Relations
- Supplier Relations
- Supply Chain Infrastructure
- Information Technology
Courses in Supply Chain Management encompass the multiple steps and processes that create an efficient development system. These include the movement and storage of raw materials, inventories, and finished goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption. Graduates have the essential skills needed to perform with domestic suppliers while also understanding sourcing products and services internationally.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants
- Official transcripts
- An overall undergraduate GPA of 2.50 or greater
- For applicants who have earned a 2.25-2.49 cumulative undergraduate GPA or who have earned a GPA of 2.25-2.49 in the last 60 hours of their undergraduate program, a minimum GMAT score of 450 or the equivalent score of a GRE is required.
- For applicants whose native language is not English or the bachelor's degree was not completed in English, a language proficiency will be required
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges