Nova Southeastern University offers a Doctor of Education with a concentration in Reading Education. The concentration in reading is designed to enhance a student teachers understanding and focus on the importance of reading instruction.
The coursework is 100% online, however all doctoral students are required to participate in the Summer Institute week-long conference in Florida.
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited institution indicating a conferred master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Professional letters of recommendation from two individuals
- A test score report from MAT or GRE (The test must have been taken within the past five years)
- Completed Personal Statement of Goals
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges