Nova Southeastern University offers a Doctor of Education with a concentration on Instructional Technology and Distance Education. The concentration is designed to prepare educators with the teaching methods from of instructional media and design.
The coursework is 100% online, however all doctoral students are required to participate in the Summer Institute week-long conference in Florida.
- An official transcript from a regionally accredited institution indicating a conferred master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education
- Professional letters of recommendation from two individuals
- A test score report from MAT or GRE (The test must have been taken within the past five years)
- Completed Personal Statement of Goals
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges