Master of Public Administration
Norwich University’s Master of Public Administration program meets the rapidly changing dynamics of the business world of professional administrators and provides a career path for working professionals. Well-educated public administrators are needed to fulfill the responsibilities of meeting a community’s needs, work effectively with other individuals and groups, navigate complex ethical and legal issues, and operate within increasingly limited budgets.
You will gain workplace strategies and develop vital skill sets through a specialized curriculum. Concentrations are suited to help students meet inidivualized career goals.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- Fiscal Management
- International Development and Influence
- Municipal Governance
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Works and Sustainability
- Policy Analysis and Analytics
Graduates of the Master’s degree program must also complete a capstone project, culminating the main objectives of the program.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$704.00
Out of State Rate:$704.00
Additional Fees :$2,400.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $600
- Library Fee (per semester): $150
- Graduation (one-time): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$27,744.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$27,744.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.