Master of Public Administration
Norwich University’s Master of Public Administration program meets the rapidly changing dynamics of the business world of professional administrators and provides a career path for working professionals. Well-educated public administrators are needed to fulfill the responsibilities of meeting a community’s needs, work effectively with other individuals and groups, navigate complex ethical and legal issues, and operate within increasingly limited budgets.
You will gain workplace strategies and develop vital skill sets through a specialized curriculum. Concentrations are suited to help students meet inidivualized career goals.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- Fiscal Management
- International Development and Influence
- Municipal Governance
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Works and Sustainability
- Policy Analysis and Analytics
Graduates of the Master’s degree program must also complete a capstone project, culminating the main objectives of the program.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- One week-long residency for final academic requirement
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally or nationally accredited U.S. institution, or equivalent
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No GRE/GMAT required
Norwich instills its nearly 200-year history of academic excellence into the online learning classroom; and continues to be at the forefront of change within the higher education community. Online programs extend this innovative legacy of Norwich preparing students for leadership roles for today’s most demanding careers.
With the opening of the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and its online platform, Norwich University has extended this learning process to working adults and lifelong learners, offering bachelor's and master's degrees in fully online formats.
Norwich commits to:
- Relevant and respected online academic programs
- Flexibility: complete your coursework at times that suit your schedule
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment
- Opportunities to immediately apply your coursework in your workplace or community
- Exceptional student service
- Engaged faculty and a personalized experience
- A community of fellow lifelong learners
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.