Norwich University’s Master of Public Administration program meets the rapidly changing dynamics of the business world of professional administrators and provides a career path for working professionals. Well-educated public administrators are needed to fulfill the responsibilities of meeting a community’s needs, work effectively with other individuals and groups, navigate complex ethical and legal issues, and operate within increasingly limited budgets.
You will gain workplace strategies and develop vital skill sets through a specialized curriculum. Concentrations are suited to help students meet inidivualized career goals.
- Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- Fiscal Management
- International Development and Influence
- Municipal Governance
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Works and Sustainability
- Policy Analysis and Analytics
Graduates of the Master’s degree program must also complete a capstone project, culminating the main objectives of the program.
The online Master of Public Administration program ends in a residency at the historic Norwich University campus in Vermont.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Admissions essay demonstrating graduate-level writing and critical thinking skills, or the GRE
- One letter of recommendation from a professional or academic contact
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education