Norwich University’s Teaching and Learning Certificate program is designed to equip professionals who already have subject matter expertise within their academic discipline with the knowledge, skills, and credentials to teach at the post-secondary level or train in a corporate setting.
Throughout the course of the program, you will examine the roles and responsibilities of teachers and students and acquire skills for effective teaching in both online and in-person settings. Key curriculum objectives include learning how to craft educational experiences for diverse learners, create effective assignments and classroom materials, and develop and sustain a vibrant learning community.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution
- No prerequisite knowledge is required; some familiarity with teaching and learning is recommended
- Graduate testing is not required
- An essay that addresses why you wish to teach
- Official transcripts from any post-secondary institutions from which a degree has been awarded
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education