Certificate in Teaching & Learning
Norwich University’s Teaching and Learning Certificate program equips professionals that already have subject matter expertise with the knowledge, skills, and credentials to deliver instruction at higher education institutions, in the military or in the corporate environment.
Classroom objectives of this certficate are designed to:
- Examine the roles and responsibilities of teachers and students
- Gain skills for effective teaching in both online and in-person settings
- Craft educational experiences for diverse learners
- Create effective assignments and classroom materials
- Develop and sustain a vibrant learning community
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Program requirements: 12 credit hours of study
- Application requires official transcripts from any post-secondary institutions from which a degree has been awarded
Norwich instills its nearly 200-year history of academic excellence into the online learning classroom; and continues to be at the forefront of change within the higher education community. Online programs extend this innovative legacy of Norwich preparing students for leadership roles for today’s most demanding careers.
With the opening of the College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and its online platform, Norwich University has extended this learning process to working adults and lifelong learners, offering bachelor's and master's degrees in fully online formats.
Norwich commits to:
- Relevant and respected online academic programs
- Flexibility: complete your coursework at times that suit your schedule
- Dynamic and interactive learning environment
- Opportunities to immediately apply your coursework in your workplace or community
- Exceptional student service
- Engaged faculty and a personalized experience
- A community of fellow lifelong learners
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.