The online MSN degree program from Northern Kentucky University offers a flexible, affordable path for nurses to take their career to the next level. Building on existing nursing competencies and skills, students may customize their education to suit their personal interests and professional goals by choosing one of six concentrations:
- Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nurse Executive Leadership
- Nursing Informatics
- Submit official transcripts.
- A conferred Bachelor of Science in Nursing with a preferred grade point average of 3.0 or higher from an ACEN or CCNE accredited program.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate statistics course.
- Proof of 1000 hours of practice as Registered Nurse.
- A copy of your current, unencumbered RN License in the state(s) you are licensed and practice.
- An up-to-date résumé which includes committee work, community service, additional languages spoken, leadership positions & professional publications and/or presentations.
- A letter of purpose.
- Two completed reference forms.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges