Northern Arizona University offers an online Master of Arts in Science Teaching. This program is designed for teachers currently practicing or aspiring to become science educators. The program helps them deepen their knowledge of science principles to teach young children the concepts in a way that makes sense to them.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent
- Minimum of 24 units of appropriate content-specific coursework in the area of teacher certification with a grade of "C" or better
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Personal statement or essay
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission