The Master of Science in Engineering Management offers graduate students an opportunity to develop the technical expertise and the business competence that is in high demand for management positions in technology-based industry. Industry leaders are seeking qualified and talented individuals who are capable of directing and supervising development and production processes. The combination of technical proficiency and business skills fostered in the Engineering Management program provides a competitive edge for graduates seeking a wide range of positions in technology-based product or service industries, as well as in comparable local, state and federal programs.
- Must have successfully completed or is in the process of completing an undergraduate bachelors degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or its equivalent from a foreign college or university
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- For most programs, the GRE is required, except for applicants who have received or will receive a bachelor’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited program from a college or university that is located within the U.S.
- Generally to be qualified for admissions consideration, applicants are required to hold (or be pursuing) an undergraduate engineering or technology degree in a closely related major
- For Engineering Management, mathematics or physics majors with linear algebra and multivariable calculus, or students of any major with the equivalent background in mathematics as an engineering major are acceptable
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education