The online master’s in Applied Nutrition is ideal for professionals working in health fields who want to further their careers. Instruction is taught by practitioners with experience in health-related industries and coursework ranges from studies in nutrition and health promotion to disease prevention and clinical behavior.
Students can choose from four specializations:
- Obesity and Eating Disorders
- Nutrition Education
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Business and Entrepreneurship in Nutrition
Note: This is not a registered dietitian program and a verification statement cannot be provided upon completion of the program.
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Prerequisite coursework in chemistry, biology, anatomy & physiology, and general nutrition (or related) course
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education