Master of Science in Finance
Earn your Online Master of Science in Finance degree from a top-ranked and AACSB-accredited business school.
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business has a distinguished history and a reputation for excellence in teaching, learning, and research.
- Dedicated faculty members are accomplished scholars and experts in finance.
- Complete a highly immersive and comprehensive curriculum that expertly blends current financial theory with real-world business practice.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,560.00
Out of State Rate:$1,560.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$46,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$46,800.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning; GPA of 3.25 or higher on a scale of 4.0, or GMAT required
- Undergraduate or graduate course in taxation with a grade of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- A minimum of two (2) years of tax experience including one busy season or hold the following credentials: JD, CPA, CFP, or Enrolled Agent
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation)
- Current resume
- Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic scores. Minimum score = 100 and we only accept the internet based test (iBT).
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives)
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
Accreditation & Licensing
Regionally accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.