Earn your Online Master of Science in Finance degree from a top-ranked and AACSB-accredited business school.
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business has a distinguished history and a reputation for excellence in teaching, learning, and research.
- Dedicated faculty members are accomplished scholars and experts in finance.
- Complete a highly immersive and comprehensive curriculum that expertly blends current financial theory with real-world business practice.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning; GPA of 3.25 or higher on a scale of 4.0, or GMAT required
- Undergraduate or graduate course in taxation with a grade of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- A minimum of two (2) years of tax experience including one busy season or hold the following credentials: JD, CPA, CFP, or Enrolled Agent
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation)
- Current resume
- Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic scores. Minimum score = 100 and we only accept the internet based test (iBT).
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives)
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education