The online Associate of Applied Science in Safety Engineering Technology degree program is designed for individuals seeking preparation for the manufacturing sector. With this degree, students learn to contribute to environmental, health, and safety programs in organizations while also ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. Courses provide knowledge in environmental, health, and safety concepts and regulations; lean concepts; problem solving; CAD; leadership; and safety and environmental management. You will learn to prepare appropriate occupational reports, articulate and apply applicable ISO standards, and to perform compliance inspections.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Implement lean practices
- Articulate the role of sustainability as a business practice
- Comply with OSHA guidelines
- Apply appropriate laws and regulations
- Demonstrate established safety principles
- Northcentral Technical College retains an open admission policy.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission