The Master of Geospatial Information Science and Technology from North Carolina State University is available online in a flexible learning format. The program will use a combination of geospatial theory, hands-on application and client-based instruction.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree and a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Preferred Skills in the areas of:
- Basic Geographic Information Systems
- Introductory programming (in any language, but Python is taught in this program)
- Introductory statistics
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities attended
- A resume/CV
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
This program requires that students come to campus on two occasions during the program.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges