An RN to BSN completion program is designed for registered nurses who wish to earn a formal bachelor's degree. New Mexico Highlands University uses leaders in the nursing profession to teach principles of nursing such as community health, patient care, and management. Students are able to complete their externships near home so that it's convenient for them. Working with faculty that is committed to each student's success makes a big difference in reaching full potential. A BSN degree is a gateway to a variety of jobs and further education opportunities.
Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Must have statistics class
- Graduate of an approved associates degree or diploma program in nursing from a regionally accredited college/university in the United States
- Valid unencumbered US RN license
- Cumulative minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have official transcripts sent from all previously attended colleges and universities
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission