Graduate Certificate in IT Administration
The online Graduate Certificate in IT Administration is recommended for anyone involved or interested in network and computer systems and the security of those systems. This certificate will provide the basics of IT administration as well as a solid technical background in databases and networking.
Security is a main component and discussed in detail.
Topics covered include:
- Administration of host server systems in a modern operation system environment
- Fundamentals of wireless network security and administration
- Protocols and standards of TCP/IP suite
- Security control risks and issues
- Various network architecture and protocol standards
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,202.00
Out of State Rate:$1,202.00
Additional Fees :$220.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $50
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $120
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$14,644.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,644.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering; or an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering plus a background in the industry in computer programming, data structures, databases, and networking and operating systems. Official transcripts. A minimum 3.0 GPA. Submit GRE scores for US/CAN applicants without CS or Engineering degrees. Submit letter of recommendation. Resume.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.