Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
New England Institute of Technology
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the New England Institute of Technology is designed for licensed registered nurses who want to advance their careers, and makes this pathway easier with affordability and flexibility. Students can gain skills and knowledge applicable for careers in community health clinics, primary care practice, hospitals, and patient care facilities.
Program highlights include:
- The first online RN to BSN program in Rhode Island, building on academic experience
- Led by faculty and clinicians that design curriculum to meet today’s healthcare needs
- Coursework based on National League for Nursing Core Competencies
- Availability of student advisors to provide guidance and resources
- Lifelong employment assistance for alumni, which includes resume building assistance
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Technical and Career Institutions
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This bachelor completion program requires 180 quarter credits for completion, including up to 113 transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 67 credits
- College transcripts verifying graduation with a nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college of nursing
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 or above
- Completion of prerequisite coursework
- Proof of a valid, unencumbered RN license from any state in the United States or U.S. territory (Applicants must be academically qualified to sit for the NCLEX-RN but may take up to two quarters of general education and NUR 300 level courses while they are preparing for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam.)
New England Institute of Technology was founded in 1940 and is a private, four-year not-for-profit institution. The campus of New England Institute of Technology is located in the small city of East Greenwich, Rhode Island. New England Institute of Technology operates with the mission "to provide specialized degree programs that prepare students for professional and technical careers. Through the combination of professional and technological courses and an integrated liberal arts core, academic programs emphasize the relevance of continuous learning to personal and professional growth."
New England Institute of Technology awards associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees. However, the school primarily awards associate’s degrees. For students whose schedules are too hectic for traditional in class learning, New England Institute of Technology provides the opportunity for students to complete several bachelor's and master's degrees completely online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.