The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the New England Institute of Technology is designed for licensed registered nurses who want to advance their careers, and makes this pathway easier with affordability and flexibility. Students can gain skills and knowledge applicable for careers in community health clinics, primary care practice, hospitals, and patient care facilities.
Program highlights include:
- The first online RN to BSN program in Rhode Island, building on academic experience
- Led by faculty and clinicians that design curriculum to meet today’s healthcare needs
- Coursework based on National League for Nursing Core Competencies
- Availability of student advisors to provide guidance and resources
- Lifelong employment assistance for alumni, which includes resume building assistance
This bachelor completion program requires 180 quarter credits for completion, including up to 113 transfer credits.
- Nursing program requirements: 67 credits
- College transcripts verifying graduation with a nursing degree or diploma from an accredited college of nursing
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 or above
- Completion of prerequisite coursework
- Proof of a valid, unencumbered RN license from any state in the United States or U.S. territory (Applicants must be academically qualified to sit for the NCLEX-RN but may take up to two quarters of general education and NUR 300 level courses while they are preparing for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam.)
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education