The Master of Science in Business Analytics (BA) is designed to prepare students to apply scientific knowledge to Big Data to find practical patterns for decision making. Organizations measure their operations, forecasting and future strategic plans scientifically through analyzing data. This field of study and practice is significant to private industries and governmental agencies; marketing, sales, financial, supply/chain, tourism, airline, import, export, pharmaceuticals; as well as, governmental agencies such as, CIA, FBI, and CDC.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Analyze components of data and analytics environment.
- Evaluate methods and technologies to organize and normalize data for use in statistical analysis.
- Construct data files and statistical models to find patterns for competitive decision making.
- Design an analytical model to forecast prices based on the previous data patterns.
- Apply security, privacy and ethical measures using data and analytical models to improve organizations' due diligence.
- Utilize previous financial data to predict future effects.
- Apply appropriate data model to analyze supply chain processes performance.
- Construct analytical model(s) to data to achieve targeted results.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
National University is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested