Business professionals looking to grow their career opportunities can consider this Business Analytics master’s degree online from Grand Canyon University. The program emphasizes the collection, analysis, interpretation, and application of big data.
GCU’s curriculum integrates a Christian worldview and encourages students to use Data Analytics for the betterment of their communities as servant leaders. Students will learn about topics including statistical language, data mining, and data visualization. Hands-on, project-based experiences combine skills in critical thinking, math, and computer science.
Career possibilities available to graduates include:
- Business intelligence analyst or manager
- Business analytics manager
- Big data analytics specialist
- Quantitative analyst/modeler
- Supply chain management specialist
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Grand Canyon University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.8 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants who do not meet the 2.8 GPA requirement may submit GMAT/GRE scores for consideration.