Bachelor of Arts in Management
Gain an edge on the competition and develop a new level of business insight through the Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM), available online from National University. This flexible degree emphasizes the management of organizations and personnel in multicultural and global settings. A variety of business-related concentrations are offered, helping you to grow your knowledge in specific areas of interest. For students interested in further global management study, National University offers the option of earning a Bachelor of Arts in the Management/Master of Global Management Transition Program.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Learn the functions of management and their practical implications on the operations of an organization
- Explore the range of management, leadership, and motivation theories
- Understand the impact of international legal, economic, and cultural factors on the operation of global business
- Study the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their implications on business conduct
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
High School Diploma or GED required.
Since 1971, National University has been dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse student population. As a nonprofit institution, National University invests in its students by providing them with quality educational instruction and learning technologies, superior faculty, and exemplary student services.
National University offers undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs from the following schools and colleges:
- School of Business and Management
- Sanford College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computing
- School of Health and Human Services
- School of Professional Studies
- College of Letters and Sciences
More than 70 National University degree programs are available 100 percent online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.