Bachelor of Arts in Management
Gain an edge on the competition and develop a new level of business insight through the Bachelor of Arts in Management (BAM), available online from National University. This flexible degree emphasizes the management of organizations and personnel in multicultural and global settings. A variety of business-related concentrations are offered, helping you to grow your knowledge in specific areas of interest. For students interested in further global management study, National University offers the option of earning a Bachelor of Arts in the Management/Master of Global Management Transition Program.
- Entire program can be completed online
- Learn the functions of management and their practical implications on the operations of an organization
- Explore the range of management, leadership, and motivation theories
- Understand the impact of international legal, economic, and cultural factors on the operation of global business
- Study the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their implications on business conduct
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$362.00
Out of State Rate:$362.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation Fee (One Time Fee): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$65,260.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$65,260.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma or GED required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.