Gain the skills and understanding to become an effective manager and leader. Antioch University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is an affordable bachelor’s completion program for the working professional, providing a solid foundation in order to move to the next level in your career. At only $350 per credit, you can quickly achieve your career goals while keeping your financial future intact. Students need 24 undergraduate credits in order to enroll.
As a graduate of Antioch’s management degree completion program, you will exhibit a wide range of professional competencies.
• Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
• An understanding of multicultural diversity in the business environment
• The ability to develop strategies to cope with rapid change
• An awareness of the need for ethics and values at the core of business management
• An awareness of the social, political, and economic issues that affect the future of business management
• Competence in traditional management areas of accounting, finance, marketing, economic, and production
• Ability to obtain a focus in project management with classes in risk management, quality management, and budgeting and scheduling. (Can lead to eligibility for a PMP certification from the Project Management Institute.)
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total hours are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- At least 24 semester credits of transferable undergraduate work completed from a regionally accredited college or university
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation (if requested)
- Completion of an admissions interview with a faculty member (if requested)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission