The online MBA with a concentration in Nonprofit Management from National Louis University incorporates hands-on experiences throughout the coursework along with applied projects to help students realize their individual strengths and maximize leadership potential. The Nonprofit Management program combines the strength of the MBA program curriculum with the deeper study of management issues and operations unique to nonprofits. This includes topics such as nonprofit governance, fundraising and strategic philanthropy, and program evaluation.
Courses concentrate on developing skills and experiences enabling students to:
- Effectively manage programs of mission-driven nonprofits
- Program evaluation
- Build relationships with diverse stakeholders and shareholders
- Contribute to fundraising campaigns
- Sustain and expand strong nonprofits
You will also enhance your leadership effectiveness through self-assessment, simulation, and reflection.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official Criterion Online Writing Assessment Scores (waived for 3.0 or higher GPA or advanced degree)
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission