Mount St. Joseph University, established by the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati, opened its doors to the first 20 students in 1920 as the first Catholic university for women in Southwestern Ohio. With the growth of student enrollment, the Sisters of Charity made plans to develop property at the intersection of Delhi and Neeb roads, and opened a new campus in the fall of 1962. In 1986, the University was formally declared coeducational. Today the University serves a diverse coeducational student population of undergraduate and graduate students.
Mount Saint Joseph University offers undergraduate and graduate programs within the following schools:
- School of Arts & Humanities
- School of Behavioral & Natural Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Health Sciences
Online courses are available to students who need flexibility, and the university offers a growing number of certificates and degrees that can be earned online.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission