The online RN to BSN degree program from Minot State University is designed to provide registered nurses with the knowledge and training required to earn their BSN and advance their careers. Graduates are able to:
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients
- Advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provide case management
- Fulfill professional roles in nursing science, research, leadership, and nursing informatics
- Be sought by employers
One clinical course is required to be completed in your local area under the direction of qualified faculty.
Degree completion requires a total of 122 credits, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 61 credits of general education and nursing courses
- Current/active, unencumbered U.S. Nursing License
- Current American Heart Association CPR Basic Life Support "C" (BLSC) certification
- Background check MSU Immunization form
- Documentation/proof of personal health insurance
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission