Ongoing change and new skill demands are a normal part of any organization. The online Training and Development degree is tailored to equip you with necessary tools to benefit your career advancement in human resources and instructional design.
- Explore theories in adult cognition and learning.
- Learn how to utilize needs assessments and instructional design practices.
- Create and implement effective traditional and virtual training.
This program is offered through TN eCampus, governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), and comprises multiple higher education schools working in coordination to host online learning. Enroll in the campus of your choice, and network with peers and faculty across the eCampus.
Participating universities include:
- Tennessee State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee Technological University
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- GRE test scores OR portfolio (for students with five or more years of professional experience)
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of reference
- 2.75 GPA
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges