The Strategic Leadership master’s online provides professionals with broad interdisciplinary knowledge in order to advance careers across a spectrum of private and public organizations, from local to global environments. You will complete core requirements combined with elective studies from areas of leadership, data analysis, strategic planning and more.
- Management of organizational systems
- Effective communications
- Conflict resolution
- Ethical leadership
This program is offered through TN eCampus, governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), and comprises multiple higher education schools working in coordination to host online learning. Enroll in the campus of your choice, and network with peers and faculty across the eCampus.
Participating universities include:
- Tennessee State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee Technological University
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Portfolio, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s)
- Students with five or more years of professional experience can submit a portfolio in lieu of GRE test scores.