HR professionals play a critical role in organizations, managing workforces and finding solutions to increase productivity. For professionals who want to serve in advanced leadership positions, the online Human Resources Leadership master’s program offers a path to achieve your career goals. This program explores areas such as economics, environmental factors, ethical and legal regulations, along with administrative practices.
This program is offered through TN eCampus, governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR), and comprises multiple higher education schools working in coordination to host online learning. Enroll in the campus of your choice, and network with peers and faculty across the eCampus.
Participating universities include:
- Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- Tennessee Technological University
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- GRE test scores OR portfolio (for students with five or more years of professional experience)
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of reference
- 2.75 GPA
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges