Middle Tennessee State provides and online EdS in Curriculum and Instruction. The Culture, Cognition, & the Learning Process concentration focuses on the complexities of brain- smells, memories, pain, and learning. Educators will gain knowledge on educational neuroscience, and how it influences teaching and learning.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Satisfactory scores on the MAT, GRE, or the Praxis II (Principles of Learning and Teaching); or a valid Tennessee teacher license
- Teacher licensure (may be waived in special circumstances)
- Official transcripts of all previous college work
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges