Mid-Atlantic Christian University
Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Mid-Atlantic Christian University offers degrees in two areas, School of Undergraduate Studies and the School of Professional Studies. Within the School of Undergraduate Studies, the opportunity for students to earn a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership with a focus in Biblical Studies exists as an online degree option. Whether the organization is public, private, for-profit or non-profit, the needed skills of leadership require a broad range of solid foundational disciplines in order to successfully fulfill the requirements in related positions.
Students in the Organizational Leadership program will aim to develop the needed abilities to effectively and efficiently assess strengths and weaknesses within organizations. The core leadership courses will further strategic abilities while blending the ethics of a Christian viewpoint to shape graduates to be able to assist in an organization's attempts to complete goals and objectives. Students will also apply oral and written communication skills, discuss aspects of personal leadership, and learn basic marketing and managerial accounting principles necessary for successful entry into a professional work place.
Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership may use the basics from the program when entering the competitive job market. Successful students may seek entry-level position in many fields of work such as church operations, human resources, management, quality control, or non-profit executive.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
- Completion of an Associate degree from an accredited college/post-secondary institution.
- Students without an Associate degree must:
- be at least 23 years of age or five years full-time professional work experience post high school, and
- have completed at least 60 transferrable semester credit hours from an accredited college/post-secondary institution, military service, credit by examination, or credit by demonstrated competency [of the 60 hours at least 40 hours must be from an accredited institution of higher education].
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or better on all prior academic work.
- Document basic computer proficiency.
Accreditation & Licensing
Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.