CSU-Global offers the online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership. This program is designed to provide today's managers and organization leaders with the foundational understanding of competitive knowledge, skills, and abilities. Students will have the knowledge of leadership and management skills to provide a foundation for operating in today's global organizations.
Potential career opportunities:
- Management Development Specialist
- Supervisory Training Specialist
- E-Learning Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Senior Instructor
Although not required, students can choose from over 20 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Resume detailing at least two years of work experience
- Completion of 12 transferable semester hours from a regionally accredited institution or complete four course prerequisites at the school
- Official transcripts
- ACT or SAT scores (waived for students age 20 and older)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission