The online MBA from Metropolitan State University allows you the flexibility to enroll full, or part-time, so you can learn when it is conducive to your individual schedule. You will learn how to become a successful leader within your organization with this 3-phased graduate degree:
- Phase I: You will study the core disciplines of business, including theory, and learn the skills you need to become a manager in today’s corporate environment.
- Phase II: Focuses on electives that you select to tailor your online MBA to your intended career path.
- Phase III: A capstone course, involving strategy and policy, will enable you to culminate what you have learned from your coursework and professional experience.
- Official transcripts
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference
- A minimum of two years professional work experience
- Official GMAT Scores or MBA Math Scores
- For international students: Proof of English proficiency (Official TOEFL or IELTS score)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission