Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from MCPHS University allows students to earn a bachelor's degree by building on their associate's degree in nursing, enabling them to take advantage of a broader range of nursing practice opportunities. The flexible and adaptable curriculum provides students with invaluable health concepts essential to today's nursing profession, such as:
- Health assessment and promotion
- Professional role development
- Healthcare technology
Graduates are prepared to advance their careers and succeed in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$716.74
Out of State Rate:$716.74
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $710
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $290
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 122 credits are required for the BSN, credits for completion, including transfer credits and a minimum of 43 credits from MCPHS.
- One on-campus orientation visit
- An associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in nursing courses
- RN licensure in the state in which you intend to perform your clinical hours
- A minimum of one year of full-time work as an RN by the start of the completion program
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.