The online RN to BSN degree completion program from MCPHS University allows students to earn a bachelor's degree by building on their associate's degree in nursing, enabling them to take advantage of a broader range of nursing practice opportunities. The flexible and adaptable curriculum provides students with invaluable health concepts essential to today's nursing profession, such as:
- Health assessment and promotion
- Professional role development
- Healthcare technology
Graduates are prepared to advance their careers and succeed in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
A total of 122 credits are required for the BSN, credits for completion, including transfer credits and a minimum of 43 credits from MCPHS.
- One on-campus orientation visit
- An associate’s degree in nursing (ADN) from an accredited college or university
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in nursing courses
- RN licensure in the state in which you intend to perform your clinical hours
- A minimum of one year of full-time work as an RN by the start of the completion program
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education