A dual Master of Healthcare Administration and MBA degree is offered online through Mary Baldwin University. Combine the foundational and critical aspects of business with a heightened knowledge of today’s healthcare systems and markets. Students enrolled in this program will gain the skills to take on high-level healthcare leadership positions.
MHA/MBA courses may include:
- Policy, ethics and law
- Analytics and decision-making
- Social variables of public health
- Accountability and policy
Mary Baldwin University builds business programs upon values of community, customer, environment, governance and workers. This program encourages the use of business for good as students enter or excel in careers in the complex and challenging world of healthcare.
- Regionally accredited bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum standard GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Official transcripts
- Prerequisite modules may be required
- TOEFL / IELTS test scores for international students
- Reference letter
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges