Mary Baldwin University offers the online Master of Healthcare Administration. With this degree, students are prepared to become effective leaders in advancing patient and systems quality and safety in the healthcare sector. This program has been designed with the input of a broad spectrum of healthcare leaders who represent various disciplines and perspectives in the healthcare field.
- Quality and Systems Safety – prepares students for professional certification exams, such as the CPHQ
- Health Systems Leadership – traditional MHA track
- A bachelor’s degree required prior to enrollment
- Minimum of 2.8 overall GPA or higher
- One professional reference
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges